Old Drum

Commentary on Warrensburg, Johnson County and Missouri issues from a Libertarian perspective. View my earlier commentary at www.olddrum.net.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Frustrating Things

A totally non-political posting this time. I find 2 things with local "media" very frustrating.

1. The peson who delivers the DSJ throws it into the deepest patch of weeds he can reach. My driveway is all of about 10 yeards wide, you'd think he could drop a paper into that size space.

2. I-land internet dialup. It's become highly undependable lately (since the 800-number debacle). We get dropped, connected at very slow speeds, etc. If anyone has any experience, good or bad, with any of the many other dial-up ISPs around, plesae let me know so I can do something while waiting for WIld Blue to be available. And they have to compatible with Firefox, Thunderbird and Opera.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home