Old Drum

Commentary on Warrensburg, Johnson County and Missouri issues from a Libertarian perspective. View my earlier commentary at www.olddrum.net.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Zoning Update #8

Latest news: The Public Hearing will at 7 PM on Tuesday 1/6, at the Fairgrounds. It will be preceded by a P&Z Commission meeting at 6 PM, same location. If you wish to comment on the proposed draft (latest versions available at OldDrum.Net you will be limited to 5 minutes, so plan your comments accordingly. The agenda & ground rules are posted there, as well.

If you saw the Daily Star Journal article on county finances, you'll know that it's pretty tight. I'm still waiting to see how they budget for P&Z if it passes.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, January 07, 2009 1:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bill,
    I hope everything went well, no shouting matches or weapons drawn. As I told you Monday, I wasn't able to make it to the meeting due to work, and haven't gotten to see the Daily Star-Journal yet. I am sure they presented thier "fair and balanced" view of the meeting in today's issue. I will pick up a copy tonight and see what they had to report and to see if my Letter to the Editor was published. I hope my letter and comments stirred up a little storm at the meeting Tuesday night. That has been the thing of it; there are many people who are or would be opposed to this if they spent the time to research what is being proposed.

    You and Sandra take care of yourselves, and keep on with the good fight!
    Kevin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home